• Tanks are designed and manufactured to meet all the requirements for safe, easy to use and economical operation for all types and applications.
• Tanks can be designed at standard working pressures and at different working pressures according to customer request.
• Transport tanks are manufactured in accordance with EC directive, EN standards and ADR. All models are presented as π branded customers. It is also designed according to other national standard and customer requirements.
• Storage Tanks The EC directive is manufactured according to EN standards. It is designed according to other national standards or customer requirements.
• Transport tanks include qualified braking and tipping stability performance tests.
• The center of gravity of the transport tanks is reduced to ensure excellent stability and strengthened grip.
• Storage tanks support feet are calculated according to Eurocode standards for high wind and earthquake loads.
• Installation costs are minimized by properly designed and placed lifting gates in storage tanks.
• Stainless steel in EN 10028-7 standard and carbon steel in EN 10025 standard are used in the inner tank.
• Tanks are equipped with sturdy internal supports against tensions and loads during transport.
• Steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, valves and equipments, which are provided by companies with world leaders in their fields, constitute safe and durable products.
• Potential leakage risk is reduced to the minimum with the most suitable bends in stainless steel pipe work, ensuring that the system delivers high performance throughout the run time.
• Valve outlets, lifting posts, other accessories on the tank are ergonomically designed with safety, ease of use, maintenance and ease of operation in mind.
• Storage tanks are equipped with a recovery cycle, so that the boiled gas is directed to the main system to prevent waste of gas.
• Pressure adjustments in storage tanks are very easy with the mono-block pressure economizer-regulator and the system is extremely safe.
• Tanks and equipment are cleaned with oxygen.