LPG SEMI TRAILER
• Tank Capacity: between 30m³ and 65 m³
• Tank Class: Class 2 (Gasses)
• Transported Products: UN 1965 – Hydrocarbon Gas Mixture
UN 1978 – Propane
UN 1011 – Butane
UN 1075 – Fuel- oil gas, Liquefied
• Operating Temperature: between -50‘C and+65 'C
• Design Standard: ADR, EN 12493, EN 12252, TPED, AD 2000 Merkblatter, ASME or CODAP
• The tank is designed with a cylindrical section to create the most durable and lightest tank-chassis
• Our designs have all qualified brake and rollover stability performance tests.
• Our tanks use special high strength, fine grained, normalized "P" series pressure vessel steel inaccordance
with EN 10028-3 standard. The mechanical and metallurgical properties of the steel are tested and verified.
• Elliptical dished head ends are used in the tank headers with stress relieving according to the standards.
• Manufacturing and quality processes are carried out under the supervision of an independent inspection
body in accordance with standards and procedures with expert, experienced engineer team.
• Welding is done by certified welders in accordance with standards and materials.
• Tested and controlled by all our welded joints are made by our certified NDT personnel with competent and international validity.
• The inside of the tank is equipped with purge and ring with bolt connection according to the standards.
• Once manufactured, all tanks are subjected to a hydrostatic pressure test. After this test, the connections of the tank accessories are tested with air against leaks.
• The chassis is manufactured in accordance with the directive 2007/46 / EC and a certificate of conformity is issued.
• Chassis will be delivered with cold mark and identification plate approved.
• Chassis Made of high strength steel to withstand all kinds of road and load conditions.
• Parking Legs are offered with dual-speed trailer type models each with 25 tons dynamic and 50 tons static load capacity and different brand options.
• Axles with different axle and suspension options;
- From one to four axles
- Single or double tires
- Mechanical or air suspension options available.
• Brake system with EBS, ABS or RSP system are Systematically presented.
• Warning, caution, suspension, brake, etc. Systems consist of approved materials in accordance with ADR.
• Tank exterior surfaces sandblasted to SA 2,5 quality before painting.
• By using the latest technology "Oven Paint" method, the best product is offered by using the corrosion resistant, long lasting, high quality and two component paint products of paint companies which have proved for international quality for painting.
• Safety Relief Valves
• Drainage Nozzle
• DN 450 Manhole
• Fixed Level Indicator ( %2, %85 )
• Rotogauge Indicator
• Hydraulic- driven interval valves
• Type-approved dismountable 2 "king-pin according to Directive 94/20 / EC
• Parking Legs
• 24 V, 7 pin liexproof electrical system
• Steel rim
• Drum brake
• Rear bumper
• Wheel chock and holders (2 units)
• Plastic tool cabinet
• Plastic water supply tank
• Fire extinguisher cylinder carrying cabin
• Mechanic spare wheel carrier
• Reflector and side protector
• Warning and safety marking and labeling
• LPG logo
• Loading and Unloading connections
• Line safety valves
• Line pressure indicator
• Liquid transfer pipe holders (2 units in both sides)
• Earting rod
• Qualified and ergonomic valve cabinet made of metal
• Magnetic level indicator
• Pneumatically powered interval valves
• Air ventilation
• Emergency unloading nozzles
• Type-approved dismountable 3,5 "king-pin according to Directive 94/20 / EC
• Aluminum rim
• Disc brake
• Chrome water tank
• Emergency stop button
• Fire extinguisher cylinders
• Safety system that prevents vehicle movement during operation (Anti tow-away system)
• Stainless valve cabinet
• Inner valve cabinet light fixture
• Remote emergency stop
• Earting reel
• Spare tire
• LPG Transfer Pump
- Hydraulic Driven
- Electrical Pump
• LPG meter and ticket printer
• LPG Hose Reel ; Liquid phase, Steam phase or only with LPG Pump
- Electric automatic winding
- Hydraulic power rewind
- Pneumatic power rewind
• Selector (used only with LPG Pump)